Built in 1930, this art deco block of units needed a full window restoration and a face lift.
- Timber window replacement to the front elevation
- Window restoration to the side elevations
- External Painting
- Removal of concrete awning and rebuild new awning structure
- Replacement of grad hand rails
- Installation of new powdercoated picket fence and gate
- Replacement of front entry doors and painting
- Plumbing works to LHS and RHS Elevation
- Planning the scaffolding in stages
- Removal and rectification of windows
- Installation of powdercoated fence
Completing one apartment at a time to minimise the impact of each resident made this job challenging. It was meticulously planned with adjustments made to the plan as works progressed to best complete in the shortest time space while maintaining the highest standard of craftsmanship. Timber windows we fully replaced or sections restored.